John Grossbohlin

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:51:56 GMT, "mel"
wrote:

I'm going to disagree with Terry & Barry and tell you yes it should. If
you'll look at your fence closely you will see an area just past the
cutterhead on the outfeed side of your fence that is wider than the rest

of
the fence and rounded to limit scoring the tabletop.

After further review, I was mistaken! Mine also has a rounded bottom
edge that rests on the outfeed table.

I hadn't noticed that section, the guard blocked it from the angle I
did a quick look-see from.

Barry

My DJ-20 fence also sits on the outfeed table. I smoothed the bottom of the
fence with a few strokes of a mill file and waxed it. That kept the fence
from scratching the outfeed table.

John