nickwn

I bought a cheap disposal from Home Depot. I put raw Turquoise in it and
use a nylon stocking on the discharge side. I run it through several times
until I get the fineness that I desire. Then I mix it with epoxy and fill
the void. It cuts like a very hard wood but is manageable. Turquoise is
pretty soft. I've not tried harder stuff so don't know if the disposal
would handle the harder stones or not. With Turquoise it is very successful.
"william kossack" wrote in message
I have some lapus nugets that I would like to break up and use in a couple
projects.

The only problem is that short of taking it out onto the sidewalk and
hitting it with a sledge hammer the stuff will not break.

Any suggestions?