Dan White

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:52:28 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 01:54:21 GMT, "Dan White"
calmly ranted:

Not such a bad response really.

Puhleeze! You really want to reelect that guy, don't you?
major sigh

Look, Larry. Everybody knows (and knew before the election) that

President
Bush is not a wordsmith. He sometime fumbles his words. Would you like

sweet talker like the last occupant who could talk a person's pants off

(a
skill used quite frequently) while he's lying right to your face?

I'd love
to have someone shove a microphone and camera in your face and ask you

about
the nuances of tribal sovereignty.

I sure wouldn't, but I'd have to answer honestly "I haven't given
it much thought." BUT, if I was dat POTUS guy, I'd have been briefed
weeks or months in advance about possibilities of discussion and
would have made a bit better stab at it, knowwhatImean,Vern?

Frankly, he should take all that stuff and shove it in a drawer somewhere
until it becomes an issue worthy of the POTUS. I'd much rather he spend his
time on the terrorism issue.

I have to admit that the guy with the nuclear suitcase still calls
it "newkyaler". It's a bad indicator, y'reckon?

Typical elitism. I spent years in Houston, and some of the smartest people
I knew sounded like hicks. I knew as soon as he was elected he would get
the good ole' "dumber than a doorstop" thing simply because the liberals on
the coasts aren't familiar with people like that.

dwhite