Larry Jaques

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:29:25 -0700, Doug Winterburn
calmly ranted:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:10:14 -0400, Jeff Harper wrote:

I didn't say he was chosen from a group of 6 billion, moron.

You dodged the question and employed two types of fallacious reasoning
(tstrawman and ad hominem).

Answer the question honestly and directly. You can't bring yourself
to admit Bush is not qualified, can you?

No wonder elections are such an ordeal in Florida!

Dodged again.

No dodge - whomever gets elected *IS* qualified, simply by coming out
ahead at the end of the process and according to the rules in place
*before* the process. I know this is somewhat mysterious to the leftist
inhabitants of Florida, but keep studying and you won't have to depend on
the Chicago ex-mayor's family to fly in and try to alter the rules *after*
the fact.

I'm not a leftist but am left-handed. Does that count? I don't
agree with your "is qualified" statement in Shrub's case. Of
course, I've only seen him in action on TV, not when up against
another politician while making policy, but everything I've seen
leads me to find the man ineffective. Ditto that on a lot of his
advisors.

Query 1: How many presidents were NOT millionaires prior to
becoming elected to that office?

Query 2: Could there be a connection?

(To those of you in Rio Linda, I'm referring to a very slight
possibility that money buys offices in the U.S. government.)

* Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
* --Noah * http://www.diversify.com