AL

Even if you do register, their web page doesn't show you the schedule. It
says something about the schedule being proprietary information and that you
have to sign up to be informed by email. If you delete the email, you can't
months ago. I haven't visited their site since.

"Wild Bill" wrote in message
My dirty deed for the day...

I don't like websites that require you to subscribe for info that should

be
provided as a matter of buisness/public relations.
They wouldn't display their tool show schedule unless you registered, but
I'll call 'em instead (maybe numerous times) and not inform them that I
tried to look it up on their website.

Their number is 1-800-348-5004

WB