Scott Moore

Dave Foreman wrote:

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 04:14:19 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I downloaded them to disk last night - right mouse button (RMB) and do a save target as...

I downnloaded the movies also, but even after upgrading Quicktime to the
latest version and downloading the latest DirectX per Apple, I have a
problem. The pictures seem nice and smooth but the sound is chopped up and
sounds echoie(sp). This is the reason I upgraded Quicktime to the latest
version. Any ideas?
Thanks
Dave Foreman

A guess: do you perhaps have software driven audio ? Is your audio built
in to the motherboard ? A lot of motherboard sound implementations used
the CPU to do some of the work, and during video the CPU happens to be
very busy.

--
Samiam is Scott A. Moore

Personal web site: http:/www.moorecad.com/scott
My electronics engineering consulting site: http://www.moorecad.com
ISO 7185 Standard Pascal web site: http://www.moorecad.com/standardpascal
Classic Basic Games web site: http://www.moorecad.com/classicbasic
The IP Pascal web site, a high performance, highly portable ISO 7185 Pascal
compiler system: http://www.moorecad.com/ippas

Being right is more powerfull than large corporations or governments.
The right argument may not be pervasive, but the facts eventually are.