Dave Foreman

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 04:14:19 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I downloaded them to disk last night - right mouse button (RMB) and do a save target as...

I downnloaded the movies also, but even after upgrading Quicktime to the
latest version and downloading the latest DirectX per Apple, I have a
problem. The pictures seem nice and smooth but the sound is chopped up and
sounds echoie(sp). This is the reason I upgraded Quicktime to the latest
version. Any ideas?
Thanks
Dave Foreman

Then when I click on it, Quick Time player (that can be downloaded from apple ) runs it.
Window Media might as well as other programs.

Martin
Allan Adler wrote:

(Rex B) writes:

Maybe you guys have all seen these:
Machining videos for download
http://www.eng.hmc.edu/E8/Videos.htm

I just tried to look at with my Netscape browser under RedHat 7.1 Linux.
SNIP