Carl West

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

So what could I put in the tubs to either make the cat not pee there
(impossible I think). ...

Cats also hate the smell of Ben Gay ointment. I don't know what
is in the ointment that give it its characteristic oder.

Check to be sure. My male cats love it. They'll lick my hands when I've
used Ben-Gay. All squinty and runny-nosed, but they keep coming back for
more.

Methyl salicylate (sp?)

--

If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

--
Carl West http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

change the 'DOT' to '.' to email me

"Clutter"? This is an object-rich environment.