Robert Galloway

No web cam and when I went to the zip lock bag of batteries in the
fridge, no 9 volt. It'll have to wait for tomorrow. Anyway, I didn't
say I planned to pee on the 9 volt. I may just touch it to the tongue -
one pole, with the other pole connected to a piece of metal I'm standing
on. On the other hand I might just...

rhg

Daven Thrice wrote:

"Robert Galloway" wrote in message

My pecker to where? My point is the current flowing through your, my or
the cat's pecker is determined by the total resitance of the circuit. Dry
foot pads on a metal surface will limit the current from a nine volt
battery to something very small. Having an FET VOM, a scope and a nine
volt battery somewhere around here, I'll engage in a little hands on
rather than speculation and get back to you. The only thing I don't have
is a cat. Darn.

What about a web cam? Got one of those?