1_Patriotic_Guy

Harry,
If someone correctly wired the lines inside you simply just need to
ensure the same two colored wires are connected at each phone jack you want
to use.
Respectfully,
Andy
"harry palmer" wrote in message
m...

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"harry palmer" wrote in message
m...
I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each

floor
has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have

one
of
those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the

connections.
The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone

help?

Identify your line first and just move the other wires to the same
terminals.

It is that simple or difficult depending on your experience level.

Colbyt

thanks for taking the time.that seems simple enough.