Grendel

Default Hardwood floor is bowed in middle

In the middle of a small hallway near the utility room the middle 6 planks
or so have bowed up. So the floor has a big hill in the middle. This
happened over a 2 week period of time after the washer water line got a hole
a shot out water. Anyway it's a tongue and groove floor so you can pull out
the planks. They were help down by paste or something and not nails since
it's concrete underneath. So what should I do? I've heard try to shave one
of the planks to make it fit together. IT this something I should try? Or is
this best left to a total floot replacement even though we're only talking
about a 2' by 10' area at6 the most that has come up at least a little. The
area near the utility room is worst.