ng_reader

"Chris Perdue" wrote in message
From: "ng_reader"

Can a free-standing oven be placed next to the dish-washer?

don't know if it is recommended or not, but you will need something to

support
the top...a dishwasher end panel is designed for thispurpose...it is

simply a
three inch filler with a side on it...it supports the top and would also
separate the dishwasher and range
-------------------
Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Yep,

Aware of spacers and such. Problem is, there's a door on the other side of
said oven, so getting that door open might end up being a problem if the
oven is over too far.

It's a *hack-job* right now. I'll look into that dishwasher end-panel,
maybe from Ikea where some of my kitchen cabinetry has come from.

Of course this all came about because my 24" gas wall oven just crapped out.

Ever heard of a brand called "Verona"? Oh nevermind.....