IMM

Default IMM fodder

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

But he has lost. In giving the government a clean bill of health over
this, (as in the Indy - "Whitewash"), there has been a total loss of
credibility

What Whitewash? The first time ever the DG and manager of the BBC has
resigned. If I thought it a whitewash I would stay and compile a list of
where there are inaccuracies and bias. The point is that the BBC ****ed

up
and then painted itself into a corner.

You really haven't taken in the previous discussion, have you

Maxie, I am objective, not brainwashed.

It was a none issue made to be a major issue by a taboid media, and the

BBC
has become tabloid to compete for viewers. The WMD? Kelly said, they

could
get them up and running in days. Days is a very "short time". They also
had WMD and USED them.

What WMD?

Weapons of Mass Destruction. It is openly used by Blair and Bush etc. I
prefer Weapons of Mass Destruction.

He gassed some of his own people
and invaded Iran (while being supported
by the UK and the USA)

He had tried to build up chemical and biological weapons, but these had
mainly been destroyed by the weapons inspectors or degraded years ago.
His attempts at building up a nuclear program were bombed and rendered
useless

Well Kelly said they can do it in days. We gave them six months notice of
inspection, so they hid/got rid of things. They still had the know-how
which is the main point, not the hardware.

IMM, when even George Bush is questioning the existence of WMD
(Elections are coming up, of course), it's only blind fools like you who
repeat ssuch idiotic mantras

It is not me saying that. I only repeat what experts say. Kelly was an
expert who had been to Iraq over 40 times. Bush has distanced himself from
the intelligence people for political reasons, who furnished him, and the
British, with the findings. He is letting them take a fall. There is no
need for him to do that as the Iraqies had the potential to have WMD within
days.

The point is that they had the potential to ramp up WMD within days. Kelly
said so. It is very simple.