TURTLE

"effi" wrote in message
any tips to sealing the house form the attic before blowing cellulose into the
attic?

have heard the first few months after installation, a house is particularly
dusty...

This is Turtle.

I used Cellulose insulation in my attic about 5 years ago and have regreated it
ever since. I never had a problem with dust in my house but after the cellulose
was put in. It have been a nightmare eversince.

I would use other forms of insulation in the home. Fibre Glass or Rock Wool does
fine without all the dust in the home.

Another ideal is Cellulose is ground up newspaper with a fire retartent put on
it. After about 30+ years the fire retartent wears off and you have nothing but
newspaper pilled up in the attic to start a fire with. Fibre Glass and Rock wool
will still be good and fire resistant 100 years from now.

Cellulose is nothing but a big mistake !

Now other may have a different opinion on it.

TURTLE