TURTLE

"effi" wrote in message
can a water heater be hooked up in line with an existing residential system?

any tips?

This is Turtle.

I don't quite get what your saying hewre but if your talking about have a 50
gal. water piped to the bath rooms and kitchen and then want a 20 or 30 gal. put
at the bath room say under the sink to have 30 gal. right there and then have
the 50 gal. to pick up where the 30 leaves off. Yes, I have seen this on a few
jobs and it works pretty well. I see this on jobs where they have large tubes or
those spa type tubes and need large amounts of hot water to fill them. 80 Gal.
of hot water will fill a good size spa or tub then figure in about 30 more gal.
of cold water make about 110 gal. to fill the tub's and spa's. .

TURTLE