Daniel L. Belton

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:18:41 -0400, "Colbyt"
wrote:

"Daniel L. Belton" wrote in message
.. .
I have moved into a house that has the backyard fenced with a 4 foot
chain link fence.

I wish to find a cost effecient method of raising the height to 6 feet
to keep my dogs in.

I wish to hear any and all suggestions as to how this can be done
without tearing out the whole fence and replacing it with a new one.

Thanks...

What kind of dogs are you keeping that would go over a 4" fence?

Colbyt

I have a houdini dog that climbs the fence, and a little lab/cocker
spaniel mix that learned bad habits from the other one.