Matt

Default Asbestos garage

"Grunff" wrote in message

The modern equivalent of corrugated iron. Think any big
warehouse - e.g. B&Q or whatever - the roof will almost always
be box profile.

It's thin (0.6-0.8mm) galvanised steel that's polyester coated.
Comes in many colours.

Can you suggest anywhere to get this stuff cheap?

When we moved into our house we found a load in the garden which became the
roof of our woodshed. We now want to extend the shed but we don't know where
to get any more from.

It is marvelous stuff. It must be at least twenty years old and yet shows no
sign of age other than the fading of the colour.

Bit of a bugger to fix to wooden purlins. I think usually it's fixed to
metal ones with hooked bolts which hook under the purlins and are screwed
through the ridges of the sheets.

Matt

Matt

---