Sunflower

"Daniel L. Belton" wrote in message
I have moved into a house that has the backyard fenced with a 4 foot
chain link fence.

I wish to find a cost effecient method of raising the height to 6 feet
to keep my dogs in.

I wish to hear any and all suggestions as to how this can be done
without tearing out the whole fence and replacing it with a new one.

Thanks...

An electric wire run around the bottom of the fence will keep the dogs in
just fine. It's what our Humane Society routinely recommends to adoptors of
escape artist dogs. It's no more "dangerous" to dogs or people than is
touching your tongue to a battery. You can purchase everything you need at
the agricultural co-op for about $50.