Keiron Carroll

Default safe removal of bathroom radiator?

I'm in the process of doing my bathroom up & want to remove the radiator
to tile behind. Can I simply close both valves and remove it?? I ask
this because I have read before on google searches that it may be part
of the 'regulation' for the central heating. My setup from a laymans
point of view is that I have an indirect system. Cold water tank in
loft, smaller ch expansion tank next to it, a hot water cylinder in my
airing cupboard which feeds this radiator in the bathroom. Also of note
is that when I put the hot water on, this radiator alone gets hot with
it. So with this set up am I still ok, at least for a day or two to
remove it and still have heating and being able to have hot water???

Any help from more learned personnel would be very gratefully received,

Regard, Keiron Carroll