Dan Langille

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:10:21 -0400, willshak wrote:

I have those hinges on my 5 Anderson basement windows and my house was
built 20 years ago. The hinges and latch plate are both on the top and
bottom of the casing and allow the window to be taken out and flipped to
either swing open from the top (awning) or bottom (hopper) without using
any tools. Anderson still sells them with these hinges.
http://www.andersenwindows.com/UEBinary/0299901.pdf

I had a look at the PDF. It didn't contain any details on the hinges.

What product do you have? And they contain this hinge?

http://www.langille.org/hinge.jpg

Thank you.
--
Dan Langille