_firstname_@lr_dot_los-gatos_dot_ca.us

In article ,
Wayne Whitney wrote:
OK. But if you have a separate GFCI receptacle for every receptacle,
i.e. you never you the LOAD screws on the GFCI receptacles, then you
could get away with a shared neutral? Of course, all those GFCI
receptacles quickly add up to the cost of a GFCI breaker.

Let's see. One extra roll of 12-gauge THHN at Home Despot: $5.

For 8 of the 10 outlets you install, use a $7 GFCI instead of a $1
outlet (you need the first two GFCIs anyhow).

You do the math (you are in the math department after all, I'm just a
physicist who is already burned out and trying to prevent getting
himself electrically fried in addition).

By the way, given your location, I recommend that you do your parts
shopping at the Lowe's in Union City, or at Orchard Supply. They seem
to be much better organized than the Home Depot's around the Bay Area.
Matter-of-fact, today I gave up on a trip to the Capitol Expressway
Home Depot, because half the stuff I needed couldn't be found, and the
checkout line for the only register that was open wrapped halfway
around the building. I'll drive to Gilroy or Union City for Lowe's
instead, get the stuff at OSH (more $$$ but less chaos), or frequent
the local hardware store.

--
The address in the header is invalid for obvious reasons. Please
reconstruct the address from the information below (look for _).