Ace

Yes we have removed the drain mesh trap and screen. It is clean with no
stuff in it. The water that I said is always in it is by the pump when you
remove the screen. It is in that bottom well that the screen covers. You
can not see it puddled in the bottom of the dishwasher, just when you remove
the screen and look in the round screen hole. We think that is where the
stink is coming from.
Thanks again.

"Bill" wrote in message
Is it level? If not level, then the drain may not be the lowest point.
Also, have your removed the drain mesh trap and cleaned it? It's quite a
fine sieve and debris will clog the small holes on a regular basis, so

they
need cleaned.. We've been happy with ours.

and that was not a permanent fix for it either. I noticed that there is
always a small puddle of water in the bottom of the machine.
Do any of you have this stink problem with your Bosch's too, and if so

how
did you cure it?
Thanks for your help.