Dan Langille

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:17:42 -0400, "Colbyt"
wrote:

"Dan Langille" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:23:00 -0400, default wrote:

Dan Langille wrote:

What type of hinge is shown in this photograph?

http://www.langille.org/hinge.jpg

It is an old awning window hinge, not sure that is the market-place name.
Common in construction in the 1920's.

Interesting. I'm quite sure the house is less than 40 years old.

Not sure you are going to find it.

Do you need to replace or did you have another use for some of them?

We need to replace. When we moved in, the window was nailed shut. One
half of one hinge is missing, which mean the window can't open, without
falling to the floor. Part of the problem is space around the window is
limited.
--
Dan Langille
The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/