Clive Summerfield

Default IMM fodder

"IMM" wrote in message

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Dave Plowman
writes
In article ,
BillR wrote:
True. Think it really started with the Thatcher woman lying

through
her teeth about the sinking of the Belgrano.

I hated Thatcher but that sinking was correct.. alls fair in war.
Why would she have to explain it? we were at war, it was a

warship
so
we
sank it... whats the problem?

Everyone seems to miss the point - that she lied.

And history seems to be repeating itself

There was no inquiry to Thatcher's lies. Blair commissioned an

inquiry,
he
did not have too, and was proven above board.

Blair commissioned an inquiry on a very narrow remit, that did not

address
the fundamental issues, but was instead intended to divert attention

away
from the more critical subjects. Very successfully I may add.

What crap. The report went far over the remit of Hutton. Get real

It would appear that you haven't read the report then. Little hint, Terms of
Reference, paragraph 9.

Cheers
Clive