IMM

Default IMM fodder

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

"PoP" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:46:53 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

Everyone seems to miss the point - that she lied.

I'm missing the point here. What's the distinguishing feature

you
are
referring to? All Prime Ministers lie, and Bliar has turned it

into
fine art.

The only distinguishing feature that I can see is that Thatcher

lied
during
a campaign to liberate sovereign territory from an invading

hostile
country.
On the other hand, Blair lied as part of justification to conduct

an
invasion of sovereign territory.

NO. 1 HE DIDN'T LIE!!! He went into Iraq to make the world a safer

place.
If the other lot were in power they would have done just the same.

They
were all for it before the conflict.

You poor delusional soul.

Don't make things up.

snip garbage

Ah the masterful IMM debating technique rears its ugly head once more. If
you're not going to challenge in a reasonable manner the points raised,

They were not reasonable points, they were garbage.