Andy Hall

Default IMM fodder

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:32:17 +0000, PoP wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:19:44 -0000, "Jerry."
wrote:

Considering what his job was, who he knew, what he knew and what official
papers he might have, I suspect they (HMG, MI5/6 etc.) were in the house
before his body was even found, the investigation AIUI was handed over to
Scotland Yard (?) by the local Police force once it was known who was in
fact missing.

Which I believe supports the point I was making about no suicide note.
If he did top himself, and let's assume for the sake of argument he
did, then I would suppose it to be quite likely that he'd want to
leave his final comments somewhere, either in his pocket or in his
home where he knew they would be found.

Something doesn't add up about this death.

No, and that is the real tragedy of the situation.

The options would appear to be

- Suicide as a result of the situation
- Elimination by one of the UK secret service organisations
- Elimination by or on behalf of the Iraqis

Of the three, the first two would seem the more likely, so either way
the government bears the responsibility either actively or passively.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl