Oscar_Lives

"JB" wrote in message
I've been trapping oput the chipmunks that have nesting next to the
foundation to my house. My wife can't stand me killing them so I have a
have-a-heart trap and release them in the woods after the catch. My
neighbor said that the chipmunk has an uncanny sense about finding their
way back to their original home. I don't know if I believe that but would
like to know if there is a satisfactory distance to go out that would
eliminate any possibility of them finding theie way back 'home'.

You better be scared. Those chipmonks are gonna come back with their
brothers and beat the living crap out of you. It will be so bad that Mr.
Yankee Rebel won't be able to help you.

God save your soul.