IMM

Default IMM fodder

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
If anyone's interested ...

"The 72 year old Baron Hutton of Bresagh, County of Down, North

Ireland,
is a classic representative of the British ruling establishment.

member of the Anglo-Irish elite, he was educated at Shewsbury all

boys
boarding school, and then Balliol, Oxford, before entering the

exclusive
club of the British Judiciary. Whilst British Judges are

overwhelmingly
conservative, upper class, white, male and biased, Hutton's

background
is even more compromised.

The "establishment" is predominantly Conservative leaning. Blair

put in
man who on the surface would cut his balls given half the chance, a

NI
protestant. Why did he do that? Because anyone looking at the

situation
could only conclude that the government did not lie. Blair had

nothing
loose by installing a man, on the surface, hostile to his party.

But he has lost. In giving the government a clean bill of health

over
this, (as in the Indy - "Whitewash"), there has been a total loss of
credibility

What Whitewash? The first time ever the DG and manager of the BBC has
resigned. If I thought it a whitewash I would stay and compile a list

of
where their are inaccuracies and bias. The point is that the BBC

****ed up
and then painted itself into a corner.

It was a none issue made to be a major issue by a taboid media, and

the BBC
has become tabloid to compete for viewers. The WMD? Kelly said, they

could
get them up and running in days. Days is a very "short time". They

also
had WMD and USED them.

Days is not 45 minutes, though, is it?

Not much between when talking about such weapons. If Iraq wanted to WMD in
a few days and we did not have forces available to stop it - stopping them
within days is virtually impossible - then they get used and we watch. If it
is many weeks, then if the west thinks they are about to uses them, a force
cam be assembled and sent around. Even then it would be close run to stop
them. You have to get it all into perspective.