IMM

Default IMM fodder

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Dave Plowman
writes
In article ,
BillR wrote:
True. Think it really started with the Thatcher woman lying through
her teeth about the sinking of the Belgrano.

I hated Thatcher but that sinking was correct.. alls fair in war.
Why would she have to explain it? we were at war, it was a warship so

we
sank it... whats the problem?

Everyone seems to miss the point - that she lied.

And history seems to be repeating itself

There was no inquiry to Thatcher's lies. Blair commissioned an inquiry, he
did not have too, and was proven above board.

The other lot are poor losers. This government is the best we have had in
living memory. The opposition have to grasp on straws to try and discredit
them. It is laughable to watch them.

Now on with life as a silly sideshow closes down.