Joe Fabeitz

Gun won't provide enough heat. Consider buying a torch that has the nozzle
connected to the tank via a 3 foot hose. This allows the gas bottle to
remain upright while the torch (and user) may be inverted.

"Peder" wrote in message ...
Greetings. I know a torch would be best for this job, but the problem
joint is a sillcock very badly positioned for a torch. Is is very close

the floor joist and the floor above (about 1" max for both) and recessed
far from the inside wall which is a full 2x4 stud wall inside a concrete
foundation. I would almost have to hold the torch by the very bottom of
the bottle to reach it. I worry even about turning this over to a pro,

but
winter's coming and now the sillcock is just capped off at the spigot.
What are my options here? Thanks for reading.

--
Peder (Please reply to group only, email invalid)