IMM

Default IMM fodder

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news

If anyone's interested ...

"The 72 year old Baron Hutton of Bresagh, County of Down, North

Ireland,
is a classic representative of the British ruling establishment. A
member of the Anglo-Irish elite, he was educated at Shewsbury all boys
boarding school, and then Balliol, Oxford, before entering the

exclusive
club of the British Judiciary. Whilst British Judges are overwhelmingly
conservative, upper class, white, male and biased, Hutton's background
is even more compromised.

The "establishment" is predominantly Conservative leaning. Blair put in

man who on the surface would cut his balls given half the chance, a NI
protestant. Why did he do that? Because anyone looking at the situation
could only conclude that the government did not lie. Blair had nothing

loose by installing a man, on the surface, hostile to his party.

But he has lost. In giving the government a clean bill of health over
this, (as in the Indy - "Whitewash"), there has been a total loss of
credibility

What Whitewash? The first time ever the DG and manager of the BBC has
resigned. If I thought it a whitewash I would stay and compile a list of
where their are inaccuracies and bias. The point is that the BBC ****ed up
and then painted itself into a corner.

It was a none issue made to be a major issue by a taboid media, and the BBC
has become tabloid to compete for viewers. The WMD? Kelly said, they could
get them up and running in days. Days is a very "short time". They also
had WMD and USED them.