Owain

Default Huf Haus on last night's Grand Designs

"Mike Mitchell" wrote
| "Owain" wrote:
| But weren't those German versions of British 13A sockets (with horizontal
| rockers) hideous. And they never put that missing screw back in.
| The missing screw was not missing. There was a metal plate behind,
| which precluded having a screw at that point.

Then they used an incorrect bracket with an excess hole. Or they could have
used a dummy screwhead to retain the regular pattern of screwheads.

| I also note your mention of the word "German" in your criticism of
| the sockets. Do you *know* they were German? Or merely installed
| by Germans, perhaps?

I don't care if they were German or Belgian or French ... they were clearly
not BS square faceplate style and they were clearly hideous.

I wonder if they were wired in brown/blue cable ...?

Owain