Asimov

"harrogate2" bravely wrote to "All" (27 Sep 04 07:06:35)
--- on the heady topic of " Wiping out our ability to sue"

ha From: "harrogate2"
[,,,]
ha Er gents, with respect this is an international electronics repair
ha group. I am sure most readers (who are probably outside the US) would,
ha like me, prefer that you found somewhere else to argue your domestic
ha politics, especially such long posts. All it does is use up valuable
ha bandwidth and for people who pay by time for dial-up access it costs
ha them money to see it to boot.

But, Woody, did you really have to quote the entire original message?!

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... [] - Please write your complaint legibly in that box.