U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:30:16 -0500, Al Spohn wrote:
In article PeE4d.10520$QB1.9546@trndny02, "U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles"
"Charles says...
... her old maple butcher block tabletop.

The hunk I salvaged is 49" long by 22" wide, made of laminated maple.

Wish I could stumble on something like that. Maybe I could ask for my
coffin early and turn that into a workbench :-) The 22" sounds a tad
narrow, do you have any plans to beef up the width a little?

- Al

I'm kinda bummed because of the lack of length. Width isn't out of line
with Tage Frid's bench. I already have a "Big Table to Clamp Things
On," though in retrospect I should have allowed greater width at the
edges for clamping things.

Cut and learn, I guess