mac davis

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:17:55 -0400, JoanD'arcRoast
wrote:

My family all owns Stihl for gas saws, but I want an electric! Used a
Remington electric 20 years ago, but only long enough for about five
face cords. Not long enough for any problems to show up...

I like to turn outside on the deck now that the weather has cooled off,
and I need to cut a bunch of bowl blanks soon...

-j

They're probably all the same under the label, but my 14" craftsman
has taken 4 years of abuse, from garden work to tree roots and just
keeps on cutting... (my wife has had to sharpen the blade a few times)

a good 10 or 12 gauge outdoor cord is a big help..

Mac