Andy Hall

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:29:24 +0000 (UTC), "MiniEmma"
wrote:

Just got my reply from Worcester - the pump on the 28i Junior should NOT be
that loud and they will send out an engineer FOC to change the pump.

Good.

BUT I don't have any proof that it was installed in june coz a friend
installed it and didn't give us the grey/blue log book?? that we are meant
to have with his details and corgi registration in. so gonna have to chase
that up then i'll let you know the final result.

Do you or he have the purchase invoice? That would be proof of
date....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl