Harry Bloomfield

Default Central Heating Pumps Query/Fault ! ?

On 30/01/2004 steve opined:-
We have had C Heating for about 5 yrs now in our house, with a MEGAFLO
tank and a GRUNDFOS pump, when the heating etc shuts down for the
night, the water pump
continues to run, we have only just noticed this! is this correct or
do I have a fult in the system.... and if so any idea what the fault
maybe??
Thnaks

Your pump should only run when there is a call for heating or a call
for hot water. Some systems I understand also run the pump for a short
while after the above needs are met.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT)...

Remove the 'NOSPAM' in my email address to reply.

Free Amateur Radio Courses:-
http://www.ukradioamateur.org