Thanks to you and Leon (previous post).

I've found rec.woodworking extremely informative and enlightening.
Just glad I could give something back.

Ken

Mark & Juanita wrote in message news:1096170976.Mu8tymSyhTGjQ4SOFrTMiQ@teranews. ..
On 25 Sep 2004 19:35:23 -0700, wrote:

Just purchased a Performax 22-44 Plus from
www.amazon.com approx.
three weeks ago. Figured I'd post my experiences with the 22-44 and
Amazon since I know I found these types of threads very helpful when
it came time to make my own decisions on what and where to buy.

.. snip of long, detailed, very thorough review

My two cents

Thanks, that went into the reference files. I know that pPosting things
like your review take a lot of time, but such a detailed review is really
appreciated when evaluating a purchase of something like the Performax.