Todd Fatheree

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
He might have if he'd voted in Florida. If there was ever a President

who
would have trouble, it's him.

How predictable are you guys? The liberal line is always that the
republican president is an idiot.

Uh huh. And you think he has the intelligence appropriate for the most
powerful position in the world? Number 1 out of 6 billion people.

Do you really?

Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT. Now, I didn't take the SAT at all (the ACT
was all the was required for my BigTen school), but after a quick look at
collegeboard.com puts 1200 in the 78th percentile of all scores. In
addition, the SAT is a self-selected test, meaning that it's taken mostly by
people on their way to college (i.e. the population is already skewed to
more intelligent people to begin with). Meaning that on the basis of his
SAT score, Bush is probably in the, oh, 80-85th percentile of intelligence.

I'm making the following assumptions:
a) a 1200 back when Bush took the SAT falls in the same percentile as it
does now. I'd say it's a decent assumption. Don't confuse this with being
able to equate an SAT score from then to now, because you really can't.
b) the SAT is some indication of intelligence. Probably not a 1:1
correlation, but probably enough to draw some kind of conclusion.

Isn't there another page in the liberal playbook that you could turn to? I
mean, every Republican president since Nixon has been a stupid moron
according to the left. How about turning to page 214 "Republicans Want To
Kill All Old People".

todd