Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:20:43 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Wrong. Until we start voting with our consciences, the same old corrupt
reps and dems will scurry about D.C. with full impunity. Michael Badnarik
is my candidate for President. Please join me. Those of us who were
dissatisfied with the corruption in Washington nearly made it go away when
25% of us voted for Perot. All we have to do is band together and put
someone we WANT in office for it to start toward a government that we can
once again be proud of. Just DO IT!

A "lesser of 2 evils" vote is a wasted vote. Until you vote for the third
party candidate of your choice, they don't get any credit for you wanting
-them- over the corrupt sumbishes who are now in office. Until you start
voting differently, we will all keep getting what we've been getting:
Corruption, plain and simple. Let's vote the bad guys _out_, OK?

You have 36 days to make up you mind. Is it going to be the same old ****,
or are you brave enough to vote the way you want to vote in November? Even
if our candidate doesn't win, if all of us vote with our consciences,
there will be big changes in D.C. next year. I guarantee it.

I and many others voted for Perot and look what it got us - Clinton.
After the fact and taking a closer look at Perot, I wonder what the hell I
was thinking. I've already taken a close look at the vanquisher of the
dreaded Corvair, and it ain't really there for me. So, I'm left with the
choice of fight 'em here or fight 'em there rather than sue 'em if their
gas mileage isn't good enough on the suicide bomber planes.

-Doug

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.