Todd Fatheree

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
That would be 1 in 300 million or so since the prez has to be a citizen
of the US, and reduced considerably further by the constitutional age
requirement of 35 years and residency requirement of 14 years. But

since
you don't seem to be aware of this, that's at least one case where he

is
more qualified.

1,000:1 that the Shrub didn't know that, either, Doug.
Truthfully, I'd rather have Dan Quayle holding that office.
It's possible that he would have known the odds.

Just to point out something that should be obvious: I never implied that
Bush was elected in a world-wide election in which every man, woman, and
child was a candidate.

That was Winterburn's strawman argument (which apparently had some

success),
put up because he couldn't argue on merit.

Jeff Harper
Tampa, FL

OK, Jeff. Why don't you try it again? What exactly did you mean by the
statement
"And you think he has the intelligence appropriate for the most powerful
position in the world? Number 1 out of 6 billion people."
Are you saying that the minimum intelligence of the presidency is the
smartest person on the face of the earth? If not, then what the hell does
this mean?

todd