Larry Jaques

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:01:06 -0400, Tom Watson
calmly ranted:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:50:01 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

Damn! I prefer Hunts catsup and I liked the Corvair. What to
do, what to do...

-Doug

Damn Doug - my first car was a 1960 Corvair. I wiped it out exactly
as described in UAAS on two occasions.

BTW - I got that car because Mom bought a new 1968 Corvair - if it
weren't for that, I'd have thought that she was trying to send me a
message.

I owned two '62 Corvair convertibles (at different times)
and throughly enjoyed both of them. Although the red one
was was a street vehicle, it was great in the dirt,
following my buddies on their dirt bikes over small jumps
and such. What a hoot!

* Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
* --Noah * http://www.diversify.com