L.

Thanks for reply. However, I did a search for this radio and found a web
site just after writing in here. The same web site someone else offered
after the fact. I contacted the gentleman who has the web site and he was
kind enough to send me the whole manual via E-mail. So, I'm good to go. Now,
to find time to play with it and right any wrongs with it. I know there are
some bad connections to start with. Been busy as hell since I got the radio.
It will still be a nice toy to play with once gone over, for the price I
paid for it. It may not be the greatest, but if will give me some listening
pleasure when away from home.

L.

"NSM" wrote in message

"L." wrote in message
io.net...
| UPDATE: Found a good bit of info including a schematic, still have a
couple
| questions, if you had/have one - you can help with.
| Thanks,

Used to own one - I built it from a kit. It's a regenerative circuit IIRC.