Andrew Gabriel

In article 0,
mike ring writes:

It may have been a faulty olive; the olive certainly will be faulty by now!
Try again with a new olive. (You can buy them separately, in case you
weren't aware)

Reminds me -- standing in a plumbers merchant, dressed in suit for
wedding, whilst we try dropping olives on the floor. You'll find a
22mm brass olive gives the best impression of a gold wedding ring
for bounce and sound, if you're the best man and you intend to pull
a stunt where you drop the wedding rings on the floor at the last
moment (not the real ones, obviously). Copper ones don't sound
right, and aren't the right colour. 15mm ones sound too tinny,
and the audience at the back might not see them so well.

--
Andrew Gabriel