Dave Plowman

Default Condensation in roof

In article ,
David Moodie wrote:
I belive that you would need to be very careful with the positioning of
the vents if you were just using tile vents. The use of high level
vents alone is not recommended apparently all still requires some form
of soffit ventialation to allow a flow of air in the structure.

Yes - however removing insulation etc from round the soffits would IMHO
allow enough air in, in combination with high level vents, unless the
soffits were otherwise sealed. I've also seen tile vents fitted at the
bottom and top of some roofs.

--
*Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn