MiniEmma

You will hear some noise from the fan, but nothing much more and it
shouldn't be audible through two doors.

the motor is set to it's highest speed but 'he who does the diy' says this
must be obeyed - the manual says so?

The pump?

yes the pump

You need to work out whether the noise is the pump or the fan

It sounds as though it is pump noise transmitted through the pipework.

yes i would say partly so

thinking about boxing it in but can't see it making that much difference.

If it's pump noise then not much.

any suggestions - we have nothing to compare to coz we had warm air before
and were looking forward to a quieter winter !!!!! no such luck :-(

I would contact the installer and get him to fix it.

might speak to installer again but he's not much use on the finer points of
boiler usage and has previously said the volume is right

i just emailed Worcester.

.andy

thanks

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl