Commander Dave

I'll check the LokTite option to see if it is cheaper than the Radio Shack
conductive pen. Since I only need to use it once, I'm looking for low cost
when possible... and not having to order it would be a plus.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! They sure helped me out!

-Commander Dave

"Bill Jeffrey" wrote:
Commander Dave wrote:

I am looking for a "Conductive Pen" that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

==snip==
LokTite makes a sticky "goop" that is used to bridge breaks in automotive
rear-window defroster tapes. You might need to apply it with a toothpick
for fine lines. Don't know the cost - check in any autosupply store.

Bill Jeffrey