Neal Harwood

Default 'patching' a concrete floor

I am about to lay some laminate flooring in the basement
The current floor is nice level concrete, but with a few bits of
damage(?)
these are shallow 'puddles'(i.e. holes where water would form puddles,
if there were any water) - no more than 1 cm deep, but one is about 4
cm across.

I would like to 'patch' these holes somehow, before laying the
underlay and flooring on top.

1)should I use ordinary cement? I am worried this might not stick, and
as a result come loose and cause bumps under the floor.

2) Should I use something else? Some kind of hard, adhesive filler?
Recommendations?

Neal