MiniEmma

Default How Noisy Should My Combi Be ??

I have a worcester 28i Junior installed in my kitchen. The whole system was
put in in june this year. The weather is now turning colder so we get to
use it at last!!!

So we have discovered that we can still hear the boiler running through 2
closed doors !!!!

the motor is set to it's highest speed but 'he who does the diy' says this
must be obeyed - the manual says so?

thinking about boxing it in but can't see it making that much difference.

any suggestions - we have nothing to compare to coz we had warm air before
and were looking forward to a quieter winter !!!!! no such luck :-(