Dan White

"Michael Baglio" wrote in message

The height of each arc will be 1/4" above the baseline of each apron.
The center point of the long aprons is 25-3/8ths from each end, and
for the short aprons the center is 9". Like I said, these are going
to be very subtle curves, but visually important and I want them
perfect. ;

How would I compute the radii of the circles I would need to give me
the arcs for each apron?

This shows it mathematically (first equation, second diagram)
http://www.sli.unimelb.edu.au/planes...p12-04-06.html

The square of the distance from the center point to the end equals the
height of your arc times the rest of the diameter of the circle, or
(25.375)^2 = .25 x L. L is 2575.6 inches, which makes a diameter of 2575.8
inches and a radius of 107 feet!

dwhite